Friday, June 25

blushing lemonade


Every now and then, I come across a product that I love so much, I think it must have been created simply for me. Rose pashmak was the last time I felt like I'd found my soul mate. Until yesterday, in my favourite delicatessen, I found you, rose nectar. 

As the beautiful bottle details, rose nectar is made from the essential nectar of the Kazanlak Rose from Central Bulgaria. 

A little bit unadventurous, but to maximise on my excitement while it's still fresh, I've made a simple and refreshing drink. But I have grand plans for this beautiful nectar, oh yes. Gin. Champagne. Sugar syrup. Sorbet...

2 parts Sense rose nectar
6 parts lemonade
squeeze of fresh lemon

Pour rose nectar over ice. Top with lemonade and squeeze of lemon. Stir gently to combine. 

1 comment:

  1. Rose nectar sounds interesting. I've always thought the beautiful aroma and flavour of rose is an underestimated delight of this world. Can't wait to try it like this!

    ReplyDelete